At So Idea YOU'LL ENJOY :
- Plan, Monitor, analyze, and report media campaign results to meet client objectives.
- Optimize ongoing accounts to ensure efficient campaign management.
- Manage budgets and allocate funds appropriately.
- Generate audience and tracking pixels for campaigns.
- Provide guidance to clients on correct implementation of marketing pixels.
- Set up advertisement ads, banners and placement tags on ad-serving platforms.
- Produce regular reports with informative descriptions of campaign activity, advice, recommendations, and performance summaries.
- Manage various campaign types, including Media buy campaigns, CPL campaigns, and Social ads.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
- 2-4 years of experience in Pay-Per-Click (PPC) SEM and Social Ad Bidding.
- Experience in creative optimization, landing page analysis, keyword generation, and bidding analysis is preferred.
- Understanding of web analytics and conversion metrics.
- Familiarity with Google AdWords, Facebook ads and other real-time bidding platforms.
- Ability to analyze metric data and provide recommendations.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and efficient in daily work prioritization.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and collaborate with internal teams.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to think outside the box.
- Thrives in a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience with tracking platforms like Google Tag Manager is a bonus.
- Certifications, such as Google Adwords, LINE, Tiktok Certificates are a plus.
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English is a plus.
- Social insurance from the first day of employment.
- Medical expense (extra require case)
- Hybrid work - work from home
- Bonus every year (based on performance)
- Company's outing and celebrating activities (i.e.Cruise trip)
- Educational fund and global partner training/activities, such as LINE, Tiktok, A.I.GPT, Midjourney and Google trainings.